Bleach:Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach Roleplaying site. Play as your favorite cannon, or get creative and make your own custom character!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» pokoje dla dzieci the sims 2
Wandering under the eternal moon I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» fairy tale manga hentai fairy tales hentai
Wandering under the eternal moon I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:45 am by Guest

» domki drewniane dla dzieci tanio
Wandering under the eternal moon I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:38 pm by Guest

» pokoje hostel gajowicka
Wandering under the eternal moon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:37 pm by Guest

» github com allrx buy cheap tramadol online
Wandering under the eternal moon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:29 pm by Guest

» Truth About Penis Enlargment Pills
Wandering under the eternal moon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:56 am by Guest

» Almost as tatty as warez
Wandering under the eternal moon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:21 am by Guest

» bydgoszcz pokoje do wynajecia
Wandering under the eternal moon I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:36 pm by Guest

» Desktop Computer
Wandering under the eternal moon I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:12 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff
Head Admin's

Wandering under the eternal moon 1-75
 Jor'lo Doresene Admin's

Wandering under the eternal moon 2-9
 Samara Sawamatsu

Wandering under the eternal moon 3-19
 Sairu Hanori

Wandering under the eternal moon 4-28
 Ryoko Shihion Moderators.

Wandering under the eternal moon 7-4
 Uvaras
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Wandering under the eternal moon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saia

Saia

Wandering under the eternal moon Empty
PostSubject: Wandering under the eternal moon   Wandering under the eternal moon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:33 am

Roars of hollows could be heard as they all gathered around Saia. thinking that if they could take her down and eat her, they could become vasto lordes. Saia narrowed her blue eyes, her muscles tense and ready for combat. one hollow stepped forward and lunged. Saia jumped in the air, concentrating her spiritual energy into her leg , she brought her heel down on it's mask shattering it easily and cutting into the hollow's skull, killing it instantly. next two menos grande came from behind and shot two ceros at her. disappears and reappears on one of the menos's head. she then shoots a baala right through it. cutting it in half while she jumps off it and kicks the menos grande in the face, making it topple over to the sand, landing on four other hollows killing them. then an adjucha stepped forward and chuckled.heh heh...its been awhile since someone of your kind showed up...now prepare to be eaten! it opened its mouth and came down. but before it could close its jaws. Saia put one hand on the upper jaw while the other on his lower one. Prying his mouth open. Saia then flipped it over towards a quartz tree, impaling the adjucha on it, it became nothing but ashes. Saia then wiped the dirt off her hands and started to walk away with a smirk on her face. never underestimate me... she murmured as she headed towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Incognita

Incognita

PostSubject: Re: Wandering under the eternal moon   Wandering under the eternal moon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:22 am

Incognita Periculum had been wandering under the moon for several hours now. She was currently looking for some strong Menos Adjuchas that could join the more or less incomplete Espada. As she wandered, she spotted an Arrancar, a rather small, one some feets away. The Arrancar's Spiritual Pressure wasn't extremely high, but perhaps stronger than some Espada? Incognita walked closer to the Arrancar, not concealing her Spiritual Pressure, just to make her aware of the fact that she was approached by an Espada.

As she walked closer, she lifted her right hand up, almost like she was waving.
Back to top Go down
Saia

Saia

PostSubject: Re: Wandering under the eternal moon   Wandering under the eternal moon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:25 am

Saia sensed an espada come near and she turned around. it was the second espada. Saia hid her spiritual pressure extremely low to conceal the fact she was the same rank in spiritual power. She smiled and waved.Hello Mistress Incognita how are you? she asked in a polite tone while putting a hand on her hip. Her blue eyes studying the second espada.(see avi for appearance lol)
Back to top Go down
Incognita

Incognita

PostSubject: Re: Wandering under the eternal moon   Wandering under the eternal moon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:22 pm

Incognita looked at the Arrancar as she moved closer. I can't remember telling you my name, Arrancar. she said as her eyes trailed the figure. She purposely raised her reiatsu... It is high, but not as immense as mine. she thought as she moved closer. She folded both of her hands together into her sleeves, making her look even more harmless. Why have destiny sent you here as the same time I tried to look for powerful Adjuchas to turn into Arrancars? she asked. Incognita closed her eyes, as tried to use her ability to predict the future.
Back to top Go down
Saia

Saia

PostSubject: Re: Wandering under the eternal moon   Wandering under the eternal moon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:56 pm

Saia continued to lower her spiritual pressure,making her power match that of a seated officer.she smiled at the second espada.thats because i'm apart of the arrancar army....so of course i know the names of the espada She crossed her arms over her chest and sighed softly. what she said wasnt a complete lie. she was apart of the arrancar army , however she was a lab made arrancar. a seceret weapon in the army along with wonderweiss.her second perpose was to also punish arrancars that stepped out of line. but Saia wasn't going to share this information about herself. she simply smiled and waited for the espada's reply.
Back to top Go down
Incognita

Incognita

PostSubject: Re: Wandering under the eternal moon   Wandering under the eternal moon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:32 pm

Incognita nodded, with her eyes still closed. As I predicted, she lowered her spiritual pressure. she thought. You know, Unnamed Arrancar, you can't fool fate. she thought and eyed the arrancar. She moved farther away from the Arrancar with a unknown name. She pulled both her hands out of her sleeves, holding her fan-like Zanpakuto up in the air. She started to blow air on her face. But fate has asked me to learn; What is your name, Arrancar? she said in her usually monotone way.
Back to top Go down
Saia

Saia

PostSubject: Re: Wandering under the eternal moon   Wandering under the eternal moon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:53 pm

Hearing The espada say this, the blue eyed arrancar sighed softly.i am Saia Izunaru...... as her name left her lips the temperature seemed to drop. a cool breeze blew through the desert.picking the sand up and blowing it against the quartz trees. the breeze even blew saia's bangs slightly away from her face as she waited for the silence to be broken.
Back to top Go down
Sairu Hanori

Sairu Hanori

PostSubject: Re: Wandering under the eternal moon   Wandering under the eternal moon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:12 pm

Sairu slowly walked out of Los Noches. She figured she would be staying here in Hueco Mundo for a while, so she might as well explore the vast landscape. Sai saw two female figures standing in the distance. One was an Espada, the other was....an arrancar. Sak shunpo'd in front of the two. She threw them both a mischevious fanged grin. "Sairu Hanori, exiled Captain Commander. But I prefer Sai." She said to the both of them as she did a mock curtsy. she yawned and stretched out her arms. "Lovely day, isn't it?" Sai said to them as she twirled in a circle.
Back to top Go down
Saia

Saia

PostSubject: Re: Wandering under the eternal moon   Wandering under the eternal moon I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:12 am

"Sairu Hanori, exiled Captain Commander. But I prefer Sai." Saia turned to see another woman standing near the second espada. Saia couldn't risk anyone finding out what she was so she turned towards the forest and suddenly disappeared.She reappeared in the menos forest. Sighing softly, she started to wander off deeper and deeper into the forest. Her spiritual pressure hidden and disguised by the menos that hid behind the trees.

(note: i didn't exit the topic)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering under the eternal moon   Wandering under the eternal moon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering under the eternal moon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach:Shadows :: Hueco Mundo :: White Sand Desert-
Jump to: