Bleach:Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach Roleplaying site. Play as your favorite cannon, or get creative and make your own custom character!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» pokoje dla dzieci the sims 2
Karakura higschool I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» fairy tale manga hentai fairy tales hentai
Karakura higschool I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:45 am by Guest

» domki drewniane dla dzieci tanio
Karakura higschool I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:38 pm by Guest

» pokoje hostel gajowicka
Karakura higschool I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:37 pm by Guest

» github com allrx buy cheap tramadol online
Karakura higschool I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:29 pm by Guest

» Truth About Penis Enlargment Pills
Karakura higschool I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:56 am by Guest

» Almost as tatty as warez
Karakura higschool I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:21 am by Guest

» bydgoszcz pokoje do wynajecia
Karakura higschool I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:36 pm by Guest

» Desktop Computer
Karakura higschool I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:12 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff
Head Admin's

Karakura higschool 1-75
 Jor'lo Doresene Admin's

Karakura higschool 2-9
 Samara Sawamatsu

Karakura higschool 3-19
 Sairu Hanori

Karakura higschool 4-28
 Ryoko Shihion Moderators.

Karakura higschool 7-4
 Uvaras
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Karakura higschool

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuri Asiwa

Yuri Asiwa

Karakura higschool Empty
PostSubject: Karakura higschool   Karakura higschool I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:34 pm

A female dressed in a white shirt and orange low skirt walked into a school destrict building. She was smiling, if you looked closely she was not waring a bra just the shirt, it meant she had freedom of her self, that or she was someone who offered their body for money. The female walked inside of the class room taking her seat. In her right ear she had a piercing of a ruby heart.

The female looked around as all the guys that were looking at her were drooling or gawking at her. She blushed and looked down waiting for the class to begin. She missed being a school student ever since the day she became a shinigami. She looked down, the day she died...why was she thinking about that. Right now she had control over half the class because of her body. She shook her head no, that was the hollow talking.

The teacher walked in and the female looked up, she couldn't believe it, it had been twenty years since her deth but the shinigami world made it seem like hundreds of years. She was staring at her old friend who she had been with the day of her death. She wanted to say something but, she knew she would seem crazy so she shut her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Saia

Saia

Karakura higschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura higschool   Karakura higschool I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:22 pm

Just as class started a girl walked into the classroom and giggled slightly.sorry i'm late.... the girl was wearing a white short sleeve button up with a black tang top underneath that gracefully outlined her curves,a gray skirt,and white sneakers with black socks that stopped below her knees.The girl had long black hair that was left loose,her bangs framing her face nicely.She had lovely blue eyes,full shell pink lips,and soft pale skin.on her right earlobe three small hooped earrings where pierced. she walked towards an empty seat as all the male's eyes in the room carefully followed the petite girl, checking out every inch of her body. sitting down next to a vizard girl. Saia gave her a small friendly wave and looked back at the teacher. Saia was wearing a gigai so it hid her spiritual energy and her hollow mask remains as well as the hollow hole that was located on the back of her neck. a smile played on her lips as the males continued to stare hungrily at her but she didnt pay any attention.

Saia took out her notebook and started writing down notes that she would go over privately when she returned to Hueco Mundo. Saia then decided to draw a picture to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Yuri Asiwa

Yuri Asiwa

Karakura higschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura higschool   Karakura higschool I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:29 pm

The female looked at the late student. The student waved at her, that gave the female every right to wave back knowing that this girl was friendly. She waved back and smiled then looked at the other boys who were staring at both her and the other student sitting next to her. She smiled they both had control over the boys.

The female turned her attention towards the techer who was now writing today's lesson on the board. The female looked heart broken seeing a ring on his ring finger. She looked down, she wished that was her. That night was gruesome...she would have asked him out that night if not for the unexpected fight. A tear rolls down her cheek, she wipes it away looking around if anybody noticed.

The female took out her note book and began to take notes as the teacher wrote down todays lesson. She knew she should stop thinking about it but everytime she looked at him she couldn't help it she was still in love with him and now he was even more cuter than before. She wanted to throw her self on him...but she knew she couldn't he was alive she was not. He was married and it was not to her. She looked down and just wrote down the notes.
Back to top Go down
Saia

Saia

Karakura higschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura higschool   Karakura higschool I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:39 pm

Saia was done taking notes and put her notebook down.sighing softly she suddenly noticed the girl next to her crying.moving her seat closer to hers she gave the girl a comforting smile while asking.are you alright?
Back to top Go down
Yuri Asiwa

Yuri Asiwa

Karakura higschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura higschool   Karakura higschool I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:51 pm

The female looked at the other girl who was now seated closer to her. She smiles and nods no "...I'll be fine you wouldn't understand...If anything you would think I am crazy..." She sighs and looks back at the notes but was really looking at the teacher. What was she doing...she was letting her emotions take over...that would be easy passage way for her hollow to break loose. She looked down and sighed a brief momment then continued writing notes.

Your pathetic you know that, your letting some guy get to you...face it girl your dead...he will never love you. You may have had a chance last time but as of now you don't let it be or I'll have to put some sense into that head of yours...your a vizard...a demon...you are nothing but a killer...and as one you should not be in school your not alive anymore! Pathetic being...you still have your head in the clouds thinking you can still be human!

Stop it stop it stop it! I know I am dead I know what I am...it's just that I really did love him and I still do...I just wish...WISH WHAT! That he would know it was you, face it your in a body of another no way in hell will he ever know it is you...now get up and leave...you do not need to learn you need to head back to the world of the dead! Your right...i should stop fooling my self....alright I am going...

The female gets up from her seat packing her bags and leaves the class room in mid lesson. Tears flow from her face as she ran down the halls. The momment she went out side she turned around looking at the doors wondering if she should go back in. But she knew it was pointless she already made a fool out of her self never mind crying infront of the class but the one she loved...She couldn't even bare it...

She turned around and began walking away from the school district building.

Back to top Go down
Saia

Saia

Karakura higschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura higschool   Karakura higschool I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:56 pm

...I'll be fine you wouldn't understand...If anything you would think I am crazy..." before Saia could say anything the girl took off crying. Determined to figure out what was wrong. Saia grabbed her stuff and ran after her and before the girl could leave the school district she Sonido's in front of the girl and with a smile she says.try me... if anything Saia lived in a world of crazy. she was created to serve a man that used her as a pawn. she was a weapon and no one liked her. If anything. nothing could surprise Saia anymore. Saia waited patiently for the girl's response.
Back to top Go down
Yuri Asiwa

Yuri Asiwa

Karakura higschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura higschool   Karakura higschool I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:01 pm

The female looked at her, tears still running down her face. She looked at her then the image of the teacher appeared in her head. "I...I...I...I'm in love with the teacher...well I was when I was 17 and I still do now...see I'm dead...well sorta im what you call a vizard..." She looks down and blushes knowing that she probably made it seem like she was needed to be placed in a mental institution.
Back to top Go down
Saia

Saia

Karakura higschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura higschool   Karakura higschool I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:04 pm

Saia watched the girl cry and say "I...I...I...I'm in love with the teacher...well I was when I was 17 and I still do now...see I'm dead...well sorta im what you call a vizard..." Saia wiped the tears away from the girl's face and she gave her a smile and shook her hand well then its an honor to meet you! i've never met a vizard before and since you told me what you are i guess i can tell you what i am Saia looked around and then whispered.i am an arrancar and if you need an explanation to what that is i'll be happy to explain it to you she said while giving her a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Yuri Asiwa

Yuri Asiwa

Karakura higschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura higschool   Karakura higschool I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:07 pm

She blushes as the femlae wipes away her tear. She looks at her and blushes even more. "I know what it is...my hollow won't shut up about them..." She looks down thinking of the teacher again. She falls to the ground tears dropping to the ground rapidly. "Why do I do this to my self it has been over twenty years since my death he is maried...and I am dead...why do I still love him..."
Back to top Go down
Saia

Saia

Karakura higschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura higschool   Karakura higschool I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:12 pm

Saia gives the girl a sad expression she knelt down beside the girl and gave her a hug. there there...its okay...you know what? i bet you'll find a nice guy and he'll love you back and maybe when the time comes you'll get married and then you will be blessed with beautiful children yes? Saia says while trying to cheer the girl up and then Saia adds.i bet if that man knew you where alive..sort of he would still love you so don't be sad....in fact lets go i'll treat you to this human beverage that they call coffee and we can talk over it would you like that?
Back to top Go down
Yuri Asiwa

Yuri Asiwa

Karakura higschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura higschool   Karakura higschool I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:14 pm

The female looks at her and blushes slightly at how nice she was. Then looks down remembering that the teacher was watching her as she was beaten and taken avantage of...she was wondering how he could teach after expeirencing that. Was it possible that he never even cared. She looked away and touched her ruby heart earing. She wanted to rip her earing off and let her hollow take over.

She knew that the hollow would also kill everyone, she lowered her hand and just looked at the arrancar smiling. She nodded yes wiping her tears. She tried to get up but she trips over her self. She began to giggle. "...I'm still getting used to using this specific body...my original one...the one that i was in before I died had too many memories in it...I couldn't keep it...My hollow claims that it will leave me weak remembering memmories of old..."
Back to top Go down
Saia

Saia

Karakura higschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura higschool   Karakura higschool I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:39 pm

Saia giggled slightly and helped the girl up.ahh dont listen to your inner hollow....not all memories are bad, in fact some memories are so important people will fight tooth and nail to keep them. the desire to protect the one thing that you care so much for gives one strength not weakness... she said while leading her to a cafe. she then smiles at her.you are very lucky to remember a fraction of your past memories....i dont remember my life as a human because i never was one i was created by a cruel man named Aizen. he created a hollow from a random soul,injected it with a captain's DNA,and transformed me into a vasto lorde by using the power of the hogyoku. she admitted with a sad expression on her face.i don't know what will become of me when he no longer needs me...but i-i think he might dispose of me when he gets what he wants.. Saia fought back tears that threatened to spill down her face. she wanted to be seen as a person not a tool to her master's eyes.Saia then shook her head from such thoughts as she opened the door for the vizard.after you Saia said with a playful grin while wiping the single tear that almost fell down her cheek from the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Karakura higschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura higschool   Karakura higschool I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karakura higschool
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach:Shadows :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: