Bleach:Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach Roleplaying site. Play as your favorite cannon, or get creative and make your own custom character!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» pokoje dla dzieci the sims 2
New Captain Commander I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» fairy tale manga hentai fairy tales hentai
New Captain Commander I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:45 am by Guest

» domki drewniane dla dzieci tanio
New Captain Commander I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:38 pm by Guest

» pokoje hostel gajowicka
New Captain Commander I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:37 pm by Guest

» github com allrx buy cheap tramadol online
New Captain Commander I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:29 pm by Guest

» Truth About Penis Enlargment Pills
New Captain Commander I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:56 am by Guest

» Almost as tatty as warez
New Captain Commander I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:21 am by Guest

» bydgoszcz pokoje do wynajecia
New Captain Commander I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:36 pm by Guest

» Desktop Computer
New Captain Commander I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:12 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff
Head Admin's

New Captain Commander 1-75
 Jor'lo Doresene Admin's

New Captain Commander 2-9
 Samara Sawamatsu

New Captain Commander 3-19
 Sairu Hanori

New Captain Commander 4-28
 Ryoko Shihion Moderators.

New Captain Commander 7-4
 Uvaras
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

New Captain Commander

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kousuke

Kousuke

New Captain Commander Empty
PostSubject: New Captain Commander   New Captain Commander I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:08 am

[b][size=18][i]Personal Information:[/i][/b][/size]

[b]Name:[/b] Kousuke

[b]Age:[/b] 1200

[b]Visible Age:[/b] 18

[b]Appearance:[/b] ] Kousuke is about 5’8 and weighs around 160 lbs. He has silver hair and its medium length. His eyes are black and huge. His skin tone is tan or medium and it is very smooth. Kousuke has a scar above his left eye and if it wasn’t for that and the facial hair that is on his chin which is grey people would think he is a little kid because he looks so young. His arms are fairly lanky and they have scars that are spread out all over. Its one reason Kousuke does not like to take off his captain uniform as it covers his whole arm. Kousuke’s legs are the complete opposite. There is not a scratch on them and same goes for his mid section and his chest. No scars or scratches.

He wears the original Captains haori with the regular black kimono underneath it. His zanpakuto is sheathed on his left hip side. Kousuke wears the original shinigami sandals

[b]Personality:[/b] Kousuke’s personality is calm.. He is calm and even in the heat of battle he tries to stay calm and he doesn’t like to say too much during a fight. Though sometimes there are exceptions when the enemy is just ridiculous or if Kousuke is helping train someone of course he would talk to them and help them along.

Another trait of Kousukes is to be happy and to joke around. Whenever he is just up and around he is always joking around with people and smiling. He doesn’t like to take life to serious.

Everyone is able to get angry and that includes Kousuke. Though he hates to get angry and all upset if someone forces him into that state it usually does not end up good especially if it is an enemy who gets him angry.

Kousuke Likes almost everyone or has the intent to like everyone accept for the people who betray in what they believe in and betray the people who trust them.

[b]Likes:[/b] Kousuke likes almost anything that he can eat. To do for his hobbies he loves to walk around and see how the other captains are doing when he is not to busy which is not often.

[b]Dislikes:[/b] Kousuke despises people who treat people like crap or bully them for instance.

[b]Motivation/Intentions:[/b] None

[b]Division:[/b] 1st

[b]Rank:[/b] Captain Commander

[size=18][i][b]Zanpakuto Description:[/b][/i][/size]

[b]Appearance:[/b] Kousuke’s zanpakuto is very short though it is not the shortest. The shortness is due to the fact that he himself is very short. The hilt of the zanpakuto has a black and white ribbon that make up the cross pattern on it and the guard just above the hilt is black.

[b]Spirit Appearance:[/b] Kousuke has never been able to see his zanpakuto’s spirit because his spirit does not have a body. The world Genkaku lives in is all an illusion created by him. If he is in a physical body where Kousuke can see him its just an illusion. When kousuke manifest Genkaku its usually just a voice that comes and talks to Kousuke. Jokingly sometimes Genkaku will use a physical form to play around with Kousuke but its usually just a voice. The world in which Genkaku lives also can change at his disposal. The way the inner world looks because its all one big illusion.

[b]Spirit Personality:[/b] Genkaku which is the spirits name has a rather calm personality now that he has grown and been with Kousuke for so long. Genkaku use to be excited and angry all of the time. But now he has grown wise and is calm and collective and he helps Kousuke remain that way.

[b]Release Command:[/b] Souhou tame Joukei: Genkaku

[b]Released Appearance:[/b] Kousuke’s zanpakuto grows to look like an average zanpakuto. The black and white ribbon that made the cross patter on the hilt now dangles down as two separate ribbons. The guard just above the hilt does remain completely black and the same.

[b]Description:[/b] Genkaku’s abilities are to alter the enemies Sight and Sense of Touch. The cross pattern black and white ribbon on the hilt comes off during shikai Form. They become two separate ribbons a black and a white ribbon that dangles off of the hilt. If Kousuke pulls on the White ribbon infront of the enemy the enemies sight goes haywire. It makes them think they see one thing and they really see another. Now if Kousuke pulls the black ribbon the enemies sense of touch goes away from their hands and feet. The weakness of this is that the ribbons have to be pulled in front of the enemy or person.

[b]Type:[/b] Genkaku is an illusional type zanpakuto

[size=18][b][i]Bankai Information:[/i][/b][/size]
[b][u]NOTE:[/b] Bankai can only be used by Captains and advanced Lieutenants. Vizards can also have Bankai, though their Bankai is weaker than a Captain's. However, the mask enhances their Bankai, making them more equal.[/u]

[b]Bankai Appearance:[/b]There really is no appearance to Kousuke’s bankai. The appearance is whatever he wants his enemy to see. Since this is an illusion zanpakuto and the spirit does not even have a body.

[b]Description:[/b] When Kousuke lets go of his zanpakuto it floats up into the sky just a little ways as he says Bankai. It shatters in the air and the area around the enemy changes to whatever Kousuke wants it to be while Kousuke still sees the same area. Also to the enemy Kousuke seems to have made copies of himself and there looks like 50 Kousuke’s instead of one. Since this messes with the sights the enemies reactions get slower and they officially are slower all around..

The enemies sense of touch goes almost completely away. They do have some control and are able to grab.. The only way for the enemy to not be trapped by the sight illusion is to be able to locate the real Kousuke and look him dead in the eyes. The only way to get control of your touch is by being able to hit Kousuke at least two times. Now before you can escape you must be in this state for atleast two posts or more unless you are of close rank to the captain Commander like the Vizard Leader and the Espada Leader.

Since this is Kousuke’s bankai he does have two attacks that he is only able to do while in bankai

Kumo Kansei- This is a type of illusion but it is very real. The enemy thinks that the clouds are falling down and circling around them trapping them in a 5m space which is 15ft all the way around. Now at first idk if they would know it’s a trap since its just clouds that they see. When really it is Kousuke’s reiatsu circling them. This trap can only last 2 post.

Katana Kouu- Since Kouske’s zanpakuto floats in the air and shatter’s when he uses his bankai he has the unique ability to use Katana Kouu which means Sword Rain. Basically the enemy thinks that many zanpakuto’s are coming down from the sky to attack them when it is just sharp reiatsu that looks like a zanpakuto to the enemy. They can be blocked just like you can block a zanpakuto but you must have the ability to block however many are coming down at you. It could be 1 or 100. It all depends.

[size=18][i][b]History, RP Sample and RP Challenge:[/b][/i][/size]

[b]History:[/b] Before Kousuke ever became a Shinigami he was alive in the “Real World.” He lived 21 years of his life there before a fatal accident happened. A hollow had appeared and had came through the area there. The shinigami that were on rout had been cut off by multiple other hollows that had just randomly showed up. The Hollow that had attacked the area around Kousuke went rampaging through his town and interrupted his home. Of course no one in the home could see the hollow. As soon as the hollow entered the home a shinigami had appeared and tried the stop the hollow. The hollow knocked the zanpakuto from the shinigami and it pierced Kousuke. He died within a minute. The soul reaper finished off the hollow after that and then sent Kousuke’s soul onto soul society. As Kousuke went on and left his family behind he went on to soul society with no questions but also no answers.

After living his human life and then dying so suddenly Kousuke handled becoming a soul very well. After a few years of being in Rukongai and the poorer part he learned about being a shinigami and you have to have the ability. He tried to gather all of the information he could. He wanted to go to the academy and become a great soul reaper. Have all of these abilities and be able to protect people. He didn’t want to see bad things happen to anyone. So he tried to focus on his fighting ability with anything that resembled a zanpakuto. He also practiced hand to hand and eventually became very strong. Along the way did he know his reiatsu became very strong as well. It became so strong at a point to where some people could not even be around him. He started to notice this and notice he could do things he didn’t really know exactly how. He was later sent to the academy and this is how that went.

As being sent to a medium level academy class he quickly learned what to do and was selected for advanced classes for his second term at the academy. As he found out this level was much more difficult than just regular classes as he graduated at the top of his classes the previous year and now Kousuke was just in the middle of his classes and having some trouble with the Kidou. So his teacher made him stay after for the remainder of the year and he finished top 5 in his class. Now being able to move on to a division Kousuke feels one step closer to be able to protect people and help them. As Kousuke wishes to enter Division 3 he awaits his seat number or no seat number. He just wishes to do the best he can in Which ever Division he is given and whatever rank he is given.

Fortunately Kousuke was given a seated position on the 10th divison. There he quickly grew coming close to the captain. As he grew through the seats after starting out at 20th Kousuke became mature and learned how to fully control his zanpakuto. He became so close with the spirit. Finally after some time with squad 10 Kousuke finally reached 5th seat. Upon reaching the 5th seat Kousuke had fully learned how to manifest his zanpakuto. Training with his spirit whenever he had time and as much as he possible could. Finally after some years Kousuke became the lieutenant of squad 10. Soon after becoming the Lieutenant of Squad 10 Kousuke reached Bankai. Making him one of three Lieutenants to be able to use their bankai.

Over 100 years passed until the next Captain position was available and it was the 3rd Division. The three lieutenants who could use their bankai’s were called to perform the captains test infront of the head commander and 3 other Captains of the Lieutenants choice. The Head Commander had felt that Kousuke had performed the best in the Captains test and so Kousuke had finally reached his goal in becoming a Captain.

After spending many years as the 3rd Division captain which it was over 500 years Kousuke had been a captain the longest when the Captain Commander died in a to the death battle. Yes there were tests conducted to see which Captain was deserving of the Captain Commander position but in the end it was given to Kousuke because his abilities were mature and he had mastered all that he could with his zanpakuto. Reaching the final point in his Shinigami life Kousuke has filled it with only success.

[b]RP Sample:[/b] The tapping of the sandals against the wood outside of the squad one barracks symbolized someone walking towards the captains room. Just before the knock was about to come Captain Kousuke looked up.

[b][color=darkblue]”Come in.”[/color][/b] Captain Kousuke said and not a moment after the door slid open. It was an unseated member of Captain Kousuke’s squad with a worried look on his face.

[b][color=red]”Captain Kousuke please come quickly! Strange hollows have attacked inside of the soul society. Please come….”[/color][/b] a sudden stop in the words the unseated member of the 1st squad was saying as Captain Kousuke had suddenly disappeared from the room without him even knowing.

Captain Kousuke going as fast as he possibly can using flash step after flash step finally arriving as the destination of the multiple hollows. Withdrawing his zanpakuto he quickly leaps up reaping down the multiple hollows at the scene. As the hollows fall Captain Kousuke looks back at his squad…

[b][color=darkblue]”Is everyone alright?”[/color][/b] He grinned with that soft reassuring grin that he had and waited for everyone’s answer.

[b][color=red]”Yes Captain!”[/color][/b] Everyone replied in unison and after that went back to the tasks they were going about doing. Captain Kousuke went back to his room along with his Lieutenant and continued to do his paper work having his Lieutenant help out to make everything go by a little bit faster. Finally after the day was over Captain Kousuke sent home his Lieutenant and retired for the night.

[b]RP Challenge:[/b] (If you have aimed for a high rank (Lieutenant and upwards, Espada and Vizard Lords), you will get a challenge. Don't post anything here at first. The person that look through your application will give you a challenge. This is just an example; "You have been surrounded by the enemy. The only ally with you on this mission has been knocked out, but you still got energy to fight. The leader of the enemy-group jumps towards your uncouncious ally. Please write your response to this." If the applicator approves, hurray you are approved! If not, try to improve it a little bit, perhaps then you will be approved.)

(I just used the rp sample that I wrote on Bleach Resolution. I hope that its alright.)
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo dosene
Admin
Jor'lo dosene

PostSubject: Re: New Captain Commander   New Captain Commander I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:44 pm

Quick question.......How/why did the template mess up on your app?
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-shadows.rpg-board.net
Jor'lo dosene
Admin
Jor'lo dosene

PostSubject: Re: New Captain Commander   New Captain Commander I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:21 pm

You are up against three Espada and are forced to use Bankai. But when you use it somehow it backfires on you, effecting you but not the Espada. How do you survive?
Back to top Go down
Kousuke

Kousuke

PostSubject: Re: New Captain Commander   New Captain Commander I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:08 pm

As Kousuke looks dead on at the three espada in front of him he doesn't really care about their ranking. Three espada for anybody would be a handful. As Kousuke ponders on the situation for a bit longer he decides the best thing to do is head straight into baai and not waste anytime. As Kousuke unsheathes his zanpakuto from his left hip side he calmly states the word... "Bankai..."

That was the only word that should be spoken in a matter like this. As Kousuke's reiatsu fumed and increased incredibly. His zanpakuto floated into the sky and shattered into one hundred tiny pieces. Which were almost and if not, impossible to see. As it shattered Kousuke felt something very wrong happening. His sense of touch had gone away and now his eyes were being fooled. Kousuke's bankai had back fired and the espada were already on the prowl for his head.

Kousuke was not able to see much of what was going on but he felt a blow to his back that caused him to fly several meters away from the position he was just in. Kousuke then thought about something. "If I can let them hit me another time with out dying then I know my sense of touch will come back and then its all about just trying to grab them and feel them around me." Kousuke smiled slighty at this and waited for the next blow.

"Aghhh..." Kousuke had spewed blood everywhere that had come from his mouth. He knew at that exact moment he could grab the espada that hit him. So he reached out but nothing was there. The espada had used Sonido before he could catch up to him. Kousuke's reactions were much slower now that his vision was impaired.

An espada began with an attack jumping up and trying to come from about Kousuke. Just a split moment the attack had hit Kousuke, Kousuke grabbed him slamming him furiously to the ground and then landing an elbow right into his stomach. Kousuke's sight was now back to normal and his bankai was released meaning his zanpakuto was now sheathed once again.

With the espada he just attacked on the ground still Kousuke held him their and began his counterstrike. "Hadou number 4 - White Lightning." A shot of white lightning impaled the espada on a direct hit from close up leaving him there unconscious on the ground. Kousuke unsheathed his zanpakuto and Shunpoed right infront of the other espada and stated "Souhou Tame Joukei: Genkaku" Releasing his zanpakuto and pulled on both the black and white ribbons infront of both espada. They were done for as for their sense of touch and their sight went awry.

As Captain Kousuke slashed away at them they both deserved and were dealt grave cuts from the Captain Commander. To finish them off it would be easy for him. He chose a kido and it was "Hadou number 88: Flying dragon striking, Heavan shaking, Lightning Cannon." A blue laser like blast came from the Captain Commander's hands and hit both of the espada sending them flying a good 20 meters. It was safe to say to take a direct hit from a level 88 Hadou would kill instantly, and it did.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo dosene
Admin
Jor'lo dosene

PostSubject: Re: New Captain Commander   New Captain Commander I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:37 pm

Approved. Welcome to the site. Though I'm still not sure if this site is even alive anymore.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Captain Commander   New Captain Commander I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Captain Commander
Page 1 of 1