Bleach:Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach Roleplaying site. Play as your favorite cannon, or get creative and make your own custom character!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» pokoje dla dzieci the sims 2
Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» fairy tale manga hentai fairy tales hentai
Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:45 am by Guest

» domki drewniane dla dzieci tanio
Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:38 pm by Guest

» pokoje hostel gajowicka
Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:37 pm by Guest

» github com allrx buy cheap tramadol online
Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:29 pm by Guest

» Truth About Penis Enlargment Pills
Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:56 am by Guest

» Almost as tatty as warez
Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:21 am by Guest

» bydgoszcz pokoje do wynajecia
Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:36 pm by Guest

» Desktop Computer
Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:12 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff
Head Admin's

Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo) - Page 2 1-75
 Jor'lo Doresene Admin's

Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo) - Page 2 2-9
 Samara Sawamatsu

Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo) - Page 2 3-19
 Sairu Hanori

Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo) - Page 2 4-28
 Ryoko Shihion Moderators.

Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo) - Page 2 7-4
 Uvaras
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jor'lo dosene
Admin
Jor'lo dosene

Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo)   Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:18 pm

OOC: First, I want to say, that avitar looks cool.

IC: Jor'lo laughed. Well, I am speaking the truth. Then he smiled as she kissed him again. This time he barely even stiffened. He liked her, alot. He was glad he decided to give love one more chance. I think I already am used to it. He said after a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-shadows.rpg-board.net
Setaya

Setaya

PostSubject: Re: Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo)   Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:13 pm

OOC: XD it's her inner hollow
She blushed and laughed too... she realy loved him as well "you know what?... I think I can now trust mysellf again..."
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo dosene
Admin
Jor'lo dosene

PostSubject: Re: Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo)   Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:19 pm

Jor'lo looked at her curiously. What do you mean by that? You used to not trust yourself? He asked.
Back to top Go down
Setaya

Setaya

PostSubject: Re: Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo)   Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:47 pm

She sighed and looked down.... "well... I thought I couldn't trust mysellf with other people...." she looked back up at him into his eyes....
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo dosene
Admin
Jor'lo dosene

PostSubject: Re: Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo)   Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:03 pm

Jor'lo looked at her, and smiled. Of COURSE you can trust yourself... He said before hugging her close.
Back to top Go down
Setaya

Setaya

PostSubject: Re: Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo)   Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:11 pm

She huged him back closing her eyes and smileing holding him close. she snugaled her head close to him. "thank you.... I realy love you." she said as she held on to him smileing.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo dosene
Admin
Jor'lo dosene

PostSubject: Re: Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo)   Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:20 pm

Jor'lo held her and smiled, closing his eyes. I love you too, Setaya. He said.
Back to top Go down
Setaya

Setaya

PostSubject: Re: Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo)   Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:24 pm

She finaly pulled away from him and smiled showing her small fang like canine teeth. "... hey jor... do you want to come to my house? I can show you around and stuff..." she said smileing tilting her head in a fox like way.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo dosene
Admin
Jor'lo dosene

PostSubject: Re: Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo)   Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:33 pm

Jor'lo laughed. Sure, why not? He said before picking her up, her on her back in his arms looking up at him. Just point me in the right direction and I'll take us there. He said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Setaya

Setaya

PostSubject: Re: Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo)   Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:23 pm

She smiled and laughed, she looked up at him "ok, go into the woods, and go right" she pointed to her right. she smiled as they went in the diretion. 'so, when you get to the tree frozen in ebony turn left then you'll see my place." she smiled up at him looking into his eyes with her golden eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo dosene
Admin
Jor'lo dosene

PostSubject: Re: Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo)   Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:37 pm

Jor'lo walked through the woods, carrying her with him. When he got to the ebony tree he turned, then saw her house. When he looked apon it he said, So, this is your home? He said this as he looked down at her, into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Setaya

Setaya

PostSubject: Re: Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo)   Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:50 pm

She looked at the seemingly abandond house with holes in some od the walls it had ivy vines running up the sides and beautifull white flowers surounding the house. she looked back at him " yes tis is where I live. It's not much I know but it's home to me." she said smileing brightly as she turned fox and jumped to the ground and she led him over to the house. She had a bounce in her syep and for the first time looked exited and happy her tail swished as she walked gracefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo)   Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting her crush. (setaya and jor'lo)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2